LEC Medical PPGR310BT Pharmacy Plus Bluetooth Enabled Upright Glass Single Door Refrigerator, 310 Litres
- Local monitoring and alarm history via Bluetooth
- Power failure alarm with backup battery powered recording
- Solid and glass door options
- Intelligent fan management system for enhanced performance
- Gross Capacity (litres): 310L
- Unit External Width (mm): 595mm
- Unit External Depth (mm): 660mm
- Unit External Height (mm): 1500mm
- Door Finish: PVC/ Glass (Both available)
The LEC Bluetooth enabled pharmacy range offers improved end user connectivity to fridge monitoring information. Aiming to support compliance and prevent drug wasting.
- New updated touch screen controller - Offers stable and accurate temperature readings and an improved user experience. Read, record and reset temperature readings simply with the touch of the screen, without the stress of accidentally resetting, on the clear digital display.
- Bluetooth Enabled – Allows the user to connect to the appliance via the Lec Medical App, simply download the App to your device. The Bluetooth enabled software continuously monitors and automatically stores temperature readings and alarm history, to reveal where blame lies if temperature fluctuations and incidents activate the alarms.
- The temperature history and alarm history can be downloaded as and when required, taking away, the daily, time consuming, manual data recording requirement. The user can also read and reset temperature readings via the App.
- Power Failure Alarm with Battery Back-Up and Rechargeable Battery – Keep’s monitoring and automatically storing temperature readings and alarm history, in the event of a power cut
- Intelligent Fan Management for Enhanced Performance – The fan cut’s out when the door is opened aiding in more stable temperature control
- Remote Alarm Contacts - enables the user to connect to a remote-control station which will alert personnel elsewhere in the facility, in the event of a door open alarm, high or low temperature alarm or power failure, offering 24/7 monitoring.
- Audible and Visual open-door alarm – Alerts you when the door is left open
- Audible and Visual temperature alarm – Alerts you to temperature fluctuations above or under a preset determined temperature range
- Defrost – Auto and Manual defrost functions
- UKCA Compliant - Meets the new designated Testing and Quality Assurance standards
- Refrigerant R600a Gas – R600a is non-toxic, doesn't deplete the ozone and is a negligible contributor to greenhouse gases, which improves their CO2 footprint and promotes sustainability.
- Temperature Probes (Silicone Oil) – 2 temperature probes reading both Air & Load temperatures. The load probe reflects the actual temperature of the samples inside the refrigerator.
- Silicone Oil Temperature Probes - Suspending a probe in a sealed Silicone Oil bottle helps to prevent intermittent air currents from throwing the readings off and averages out the temperatures of the surroundings, consequently reflecting the actual temperature of the samples inside refrigerators.
- Porthole - Factory fitted 16mm porthole enables quick and easy access for any secondary temperature monitoring probes
- Temperature Range Fridge +2°C to +8°C (set point tolerance + or – 2) – Offers greater temperature control
- Polythene Coated Wire Shelving - wire shelves designed specifically for good air circulation to ensure the correct temperature storage conditions exist.
- Flexible Storage - Multiple shelf locations providing a flexible storage solution
- Anti-Microbial Handle - Anti-microbial powder coating to help prevent cross contamination by inhibiting growth of microbes
- Lockable – External lock with 2 keys
This is a Pre-Order product. Delivery times may vary, please contact us prior to purchase. 0330 124 6527.